MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC FANGIRL FANGIRL CITY AND COLOUR DALLAS GREEN HOLY CRAP

OH MY GODS, GUYS. I FOUND IT. IT EXISTS.


My friend told me that City and Colour released a new song recently, (okay so I'm a month late, SHUT UP,) -- AND IT IS GLORIOUS. I listened to it for the first time in full and I am legitimately doing all of this, sitting here at my desk, whilst submitting job applications: imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage FOUR OF EACH. FOUR OF EACH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!

NOW LISTEN AND HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN omg its so amazeballs.


OK I'MMA LEAVE YOU TO DROWN IN YOUR OWN NOSE BLOOD NOW because it's that good ahhhhhhhhh
- J

This entry was posted on Friday, June 7, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply