I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO CHANGE MY LAYOUT!

You know how sometimes you just feel image and image and image? Well, that was my day today. And then my weird hormonal parental unit made it so BAM, it was THIS:
Yup. One of those days where NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Not even drinking a bottle of water, or having naan for lunch made sense. Like, I just cleaned out my water bottle and was enjoying a nice drink of water and then I looked into it and saw... DIRT. DIRT. DIRT. imageSeriously, wtf guys. Bitches be trippin'.

And then I realized I hadn't blogged in awhile and that it wouldn't hurt to shorten my URL to something a little easier to remember-- so CREEEEPYPASTA was born. I was thinking about how much I love that phrase in the shower, so HERE I AM, pastain' a blog post. OH GODS, PASTAIN', I'm a genius mwahah.

Eat FEKS YOU MEAN FEELING OF UNPRODUCTIVITY AND SELF-DOUBT. EAT THAT, GAME OF THRONES SLAP STYLE.
image
Anyways, I'm going to move on and do something else now. I should really get back to applying for jobs because I have officially been a month without a job and THAT'S ILLOGICAL FOOL, I CAN'T HAVE THAT. I'm going to try playing No Scrubs by TLC as my job-finding background music all tomorrow. And then I get to dress up and go to a grad banquet woo woo!

In the great words of Charlie from Supernatural:


imageimageimage
SMELL YA LATER, BITCHES. ♥♥♥♥

- Jen




This entry was posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO CHANGE MY LAYOUT!”