things .

Like a mentioned earlier, I was going through photos so I could pick out ones to edit. Whilst going through the tedious memory lane that was 2000+ pictures, (some of them repeating and needing deletion D=,) I found a couple of things that (re)sparked my interests.

I had almost forgotten about my milk tea addition from my last year of high school. I might have to get some before work tomorrow. Sigh. All of the cartons displayed above are only half of the empty containers I had in my locker.
My breakfasts about three months ago
My breakfasts are now much smaller for some odd reason. Because all this is relevant, of course.
I should've stuck around at home and studied that day -_-
More Yan Yan. I love "Mouse -- do not be timid." Story of my life.
A snapshot of my pieces at the ArtQuake gallery this July. :)
... And this one, I have no idea what to do with. It's just hanging out in my basement :/
Backyard BBQ. Gonna miss having these. The fam had one yesterday while I was at work? Super sad face. :(

You know when you're crying but the tears in your eyes only blur half of what you're seeing? Dad captured that perfectly.
More of my Dads weird photography. I love this one.
Dad being Dad again. Love it.
And the best, IMO, of his experimental series thus far. I'm jealous.
Now I can finally delete these off my flashdrive now that I have everything documented. OCD Jenny is happy.

NOW SLEEP and then work and then packing for N.Van and school and money and student loans and long commutes and art and music and love and dance and family and friends and... Yeah, I need to go to sleep before I accidentally set something on fire without knowing. 

- j

ps: after some reflection, i have hereby concluded that Othello < Hamlet. sorry Trent, hahaha

This entry was posted on Monday, September 5, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply