alchy

i don't drink. i don't care if you drink or the guy next to you drinks. obviously, like anyone else, i'll care if you're going to be a prick and ram someone over with your car.

although, one of numerous reasons why i don't drink is the puking part. sure, okay, puking doesn't happen with good preparation to drinking or whatever, but i think these statues will remind you of how enjoyable puking is.

so i'm not even really sure if i'm talking more about puke or more about alchy. shrug. ONWARDS.

here are the rock fountain sculptures that i found today on my attempts to preoccupy myself as the caffeine disappears from my system:

The normal puking expression. You open your mouth, and "blaahhhuygeh."
VIOLENT EXPLOSION EVERYWHERE PUKE. You'll need a whole roll of Bounty for thisssss oneeee
The kind of puking where you forget you're puking and you're only thinking about the agony and how life, at that moment, is a downright bitch and did NOTHING good for you
The "please have mercy" puke where it's just sort of leaking through your mouth and you would do anything, even sell your firstborn child, to make it all stop.

Ta-da! Why I don't drink. My kidneys are already kicking me in the ass-- I don't need it from my liver too.

You've probably already noticed that these guys are actually all about weather (puaha,) but regardless, they helped prove my point to... myself LOL.

Good night-- er, morning! :/

- j

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 1, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply