:: gravity never let me down .

An interesting evening, this one... Just straight chilling, listening to Gorillaz, checking up on my favourite blogs-- and thought I'd take this time to share one of my favourites.

Vancouver has a great street artist in Jerm IX. The man is fragging genius. Example:


He seems to specialize in stenciling and what I believe is wheatpasting. On top of this, he has a brilliant, poetic blog called Abandonment Issues, wherein he takes pictures on his explorations to old, abandoned places which look entirely likey places from a different planet. It's unbelievable.

So yeah. 'Sit for now. Will be back with more ponderous goodies in the near future :-)

- j

This entry was posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply