a shoe obsession.

there are a few key things to point out before i begin my picture post of the new jeffrey campbell shoes:


  • i'm a university student, therefore i am pretty damn broke. i spend my money on necessities like: food, water, and internet connection LOL. no spare $$ for le shoes most of the time!. ={(

  • i have an affinity for cedar wood or woods that are similar (because this is obviously a relevant detail)

  • (the reason for the above is because i also have an appreciation for architecture and interior design)

  • omg, jeffrey campbell, y u no slow down making all your DAMN EXPENSIVE YET BEAUTIFUL SHOEZZZZ?



    (Mandatory Y U NO face!)



Who even knows. Here are the shoes that just came out that I kind-of-sort-of want:




An artsy spin to the traditional Lita




A little less extreme version of Lady Gaga's infamous heel-less heels by Noritaka Tatehana




Interesting combo of hipster galaxies oh-so-reblogged on Tumblr and the wonderful wedge




I love red and I love Lita, so this works out well




I've never taken a try at leopard. This would definitely be interesting.




Hipster LitΔ. It's sort of a gorgeous joke, hahaha




The bit of gold gets me. Dramatic gets me.




ITS SPARKLY, HOW COULD YOU SAY NO? It's like what a horror-and-gore obsessed Dorothy would probably wear to a metal concert or something hahaha.

BUT NOTHING BEATS THE ONES I'M ACTUALLY PROBABLY GOING TO GET (Caps are obvs mandatory:)


Four times for emphasis! LOOK AT THAT WOOD HEEL AND THAT DISTRESSED LEATHER. Plus it'll help my 5 ft 3 status wahaha! >;D

It's sort of bizarre that I'm shopping for heels, considering that I don't really wear them, but I am ridiculously willing to make an exception for these monster ones. Sometimes I don't understand myself. Then again, I have a very internal obsession with fashion. If you ever see me, (which I make sure you won't >=P,) I'd be the girl who looks like a scrawny boy in black skinnies and an over-sized flannel long-sleeve. Oh me. Ah well, I aim to have these in my possession soon enough. Unless, of course, my indecisiveness kicks in for the hundredth time!!! Puhahaha I don't even know!

... I could totally get started on my love-hate relationship w/ coffee because of how I think it's the reason I'm short, but lets save that for another day.

AND AND AND also, just a note: I am usually a grammar psycho but when I'm lazy, capitalization is non-existent. You have been warned of my inconsistency, fellow OCD-ers.

♥ j

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply